Product Designer Assistant
- Type of Advert WANTED
- Item Condition NEW
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company's growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for our “R&D Product Designer Assistant” job opening.
R&D Product Designer Assistant
- Works on ideas as part of a team or individually developing design concepts using CAD (computer-aided design).
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Participates in developing new products following the customers’ needs.
- Clarifying and solving design issues.
- Corrects product faults.
- Test and evaluate the safeness of the products
- Creates presentations in order to present design proposals to management or clients
- Handles effectively customer’s requests/ inquiries and provides customer service on daily basis (from order receipt to dispatch and customer’s satisfaction measurement)
Skills and Experience:
- Desirable knowledge of CAD engineering design system (Catia or/and Pro Engineer or/and Solidworks or/and Autocad or other)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Desirable experience of 2 years in Product Design.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good MS Office knowledge.
- Problem-solving skills, creativity, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to prioritise and analyse under pressure.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
Please send us your CV application at [email protected].
Other adverts from ELKAT.
Other adverts from εργασία
1 month and 29 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
Πολιτικός μηχανικός, Ηλεκτρολόγος μηχανικός,Μηχανολόγος μηχανικός
1 month and 24 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
Ζητείται συνεργάτης με γνώση Designbuilder
1 month and 19 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
Διατίθεται Πτυχίο ΜΕΚ Γ'
1 month and 18 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
1 month and 15 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
ΑΝΑΛΑΜΒΑΝΩ ΕΞ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ ΣΧΕΔΙΑ AutoCAD 2D-3D / SketchUp
1 month and 14 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
Ζητείται Τεχνικός Ασφάλειας ή / και Εργασία Γραφείου - TOTAL ΕΞΥΠΠ
1 month and 8 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
1 month and 7 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
ZHTEITAI ΜΗΧΑΝΟΛΟΓΟΣ ΜΗΧΑΝΙΚΟΣ – ΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΑΚΑ ΑΠΕ ΚΛΙΜΑΤΙΣΜΟΣ
1 month and 4 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
1 month and 1 dayNO VALUE SPECIFIED
Προσφορά εργασίας ως Αρχιτέκτων
1 month and 2 hoursNO VALUE SPECIFIED
29 days and 22 hoursNO VALUE SPECIFIED
Διεκπεραίωση σχεδίων 2D, 3D
29 days and 22 hours50.00 EUR
Εγκαταστάσεις - Service - Μελέτες Κλιματιστικών μονάδων Θεσσαλονίκη.
28 days and 23 hours0.01 EUR
Ζητείται μηχανικός για εργασία σε γραφείο Πολιτικού Μηχανικού
28 days and 10 hoursNO VALUE SPECIFIED
There are no questions to display.