- Type of Advert WANTED
- Item Condition NEW
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company's growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for our “R&D Assistant” job opening.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support to the Research & Development Department and Production
- Participate in the development of new products & research of Raw materials & testing & evaluation
- Participate in procedures, undertake own and contribute in team and inter-departmental projects
Core competencies of the ideal candidate:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other Technical Expertise
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (proficiency in Excel) and Internet applications
- Desirable working experience in similar position or other technical background position
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
If you think you are a good fit for this role and you want to discover your new career path, we will be glad to meet you!
Please send us your CV at [email protected].
Other adverts from εργασία
1 month and 21 daysNO VALUE SPECIFIED
- FOR SALE
29 days and 6 hoursNO VALUE SPECIFIED
By Prisma Lab
28 days and 12 hoursNO VALUE SPECIFIED
- FOR SALE
24 days and 8 hours200.00 EUR
- FOR SALE