Mechanical Engineer/Material Science
- Type of Advert WANTED
- Item Condition NEW
- Time Left 23 days and 21 hours -
- Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
An international manufacturing company based in Athens is currently looking for a
Mechanical Engineer/Material Science to join the
- Provide support to the Research & Development Department and Production.
- Participate in the development of new products & research of Raw materials & testing & evaluation.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Preparation of technical reports concerning products of the department.
- Carrying out market research and preparing reports for product optimization, mapping out technical and research strategies.
- Making checks and corrections in the directories.
- Manage and prepare a file for requesting samples from the warehouse.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science and Technology or other Technical Expertise.
- Desirable work experience in similar position or other technical background position.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (proficiency in Excel) and Internet applications.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or other design programs will be considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical trouble-shooting skill and team work.
- Willing to learn new skills for related R&D.
If you want to be part of an innovative and growing company with continuous training and development, please send your CV mentioning the reference code “RDE02”