About This File
Κατατέμνει μια κλειστή polyline σε τμήματα.
Σώστε το στο φάκελλο Program Files\AutoCAD\Support και φορτώστε με (load"divarea") Αν θέλετε να φορτώνεται
αυτόματα με κάθε νέο σχέδιο ως νέα εντολή, μπορείτε να δηλώσετε το αρχείο με την εντολή appload και να το
προσθέσετε στη startup suit.
Εκτελείται με πληκτρολόγηση divarea στη γραμμή εντολών. Ακολουθούν οδηγίες στα Αγγλικά μου (το είχα ανεβάσει σε αγγλόφωνο σάιτ) υποθέτω πως ήταν και είναι κατανοητές.
Suppose that you have to split a big part into 2, 3, 4 (even works for 5.014)
or you want to cut a smaller part out of the parent one.
All you need is a closed polyline to define the parent part.
Load the utility, after placing it into an appropriate folder,
let's say \Program Files\AutoCAD\Support, invoke "APPLOAD" command
or invoke (LOAD"DIVAREA") and run it by entering DIVAREA.
For proper execution please note that:
1. The area which is enclosed by the poly must be free of
entities which could cause unexpected behaviour of the invoked BOUNDARY
command (this command is the key to this routine). Erase or Freeze all lines,
polylines, circles, etc.inside the lwpoly. Text, nodes and attribs may not interfere with the execution.
2. The division line must cross the boundary polyline, is totaly imaginary, you must not draw it,
let the routine draw it, you have to just indicate its endpoints
(you may have to draw auxilliary entities before you invoke the command DIVAREA)
3. Bear in mind that this division line will be automatically rotated (or be offseted) so
neither of its endpoints should be inside the boundary, at any moment, or else the result will be unexpected.
4. An easy way to help things is to indicate the two end-points as far out from the boundary as possible,
not exceeding of course, your current visibe area.
5. The only exception is for the fixed point, in case that you prefer "F" rather than "C" as an answer in the
relevant question. Fixed point must be on or outside the polyline, never inside.
6. Next, pick a point into the part which will obtain the desired area.
You have to indicate into it, not on the boundary and as far from division line as possible,
so this point will not be outside of the desired part while the division line is moving towards the point.
7. Finally, you have to indicate the remaining part, exactly by the same way, far from division line and into the
8. For better area approximation you can open with an editor the lisp file and decrease local vars stp2 and stp1
as desired. Note that decreasing causes a significant delay to the routine final aproximation.